+++ Based on the travel warning messages about the corona virus (COVID-19), we will announce on April 5, 2020 a situation assessment for the implementation of the trip. +++
Meet the »REISEGRUPPE NIEMAND« 2020 – InterRail inclusive!
at one of 12 stations in 10 countries or for 1 week with 1 destination:
The European Week of Protest for Human Rights of people with disabilities up to May 5, 2020
The »Reisegruppe Niemand« travels through Central Europe.
The »Reisegruppe Niemand« are travelers, disabled people specified as „people with reduced mobility“, from April 28 to May 5 2020 set off for just over a week.
The »Reisegruppe Niemand« does not only looking out of the train window.
»Reisegruppe Niemand« is traveling with the focus on an international comparison of almost all countries bordering Germany with the exception of Denmark on the quality of mobility service, infrastructure and the transport from the point of view of European rail TSI standard – PRM (Technical Specifications for the Interoperability of People with reduced mobility
»Reisegruppe Niemand« do the basic question: „How do people with disabilities travel in Europe by train?“
The three focal points to answer the question consists of the
– of planning the trip considering the analog and digital Accessibility of the consulting services of the various Railway transport companies as state or private providers ofTravel services and Interrail.eu as part of Eurail B.V ..
– of the results of the interview with representatives of all levels of the Railway transport companies as state or private providers of Travel services and Interrail.eu as part of Eurail B.V ..
– of the results of the conversation with affected people with reduced Mobility as customers of state or private providers of Travel services, the railway company and Interrail.eu as Part of the Eurail B.V.
As of February 20, 2020
Timetable (short form)
Tuesday, April 28th, 2020
1. Berlin main station 9.37 a.m. – Warsaw central station 3.33 p.m. (EC 45)
Transport: Eurocity / Operator: PKP Intercity
Wednesday, April 29th, 2020
2. Warsaw central station 8:52 am – Praha main station 5:40 p.m.
(IC 131 / EC 114)
Transport: Intercity, Eurocity / Operator: PKP Intercity, Ceske Drahy
Thursday, April 30th, 2020
3. Praha main station 9:20 a.m. – Vienna main station 1:22 p.m. (IC 1033)
RegioJet / Operator: RegioJet
Friday, May 1st, 2020
4. Vienna main station 9:30 a.m. – Zurich main station 5:20 p.m. (RJX 162)
Railjet xpress / Operator: Austrian Federal Railways / SBB
Saturday, May 2nd, 2020
5. Zurich main station 9:20 a.m. – Paris Gare de Lyon 1:42 p.m. (TGV 9210)
TGV / operator: SBB, SNCF
Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
6. Paris North 10:22 a.m. – Amsterdam central station 2:14 p.m. (THA 9327)
Thalys / operator: SNCF
Monday, May 4th, 2020
7. Amsterdam central station from 9:25 a.m. to Brussels South at 12:17 p.m.
Operator: Nederlandse Spoorwegen, SNCB
Monday, May 4th, 2020
8. Brussels South from 12:32 p.m. to Luxembourg at 3:50 p.m. (IC 2112)
Operator: SNCB, CFL
9. Luxembourg from 07:39 a.m. to Metz City at 08:27 a.m. (TER 88713)
Operator: CFL, SNCF
10. Metz City from 08:38 a.m. to Saarbrücken main station at 09:40 a.m. (TER 88831 / RE 18)
Operator: SNCF, DB Regio AG Südwest
Federal office: UNgehindert e.V.
c / o Rolf Allerdissen
Gottschedstr. 19 | 04109 Leipzig
Telephone ++ 49 (0) 341 68 69 06 49
UNgehindert e.V. is represented by the board of directors Rolf Allerdissen and Markus Ertl together.
Communication via the federal office (address as above)
Seat of the association: Berlin
District court Berlin-Charlottenburg VR 37771 B
Tax office Leipzig II. Tax number: 231/141/12704
Donation account: UNgehindert e.V.., IBAN DE30250500000201439551 BIC: NOLADE2HXXX